A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Entertainment News | Bollywood & Hollywood News | Film Industries Breaking News
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image New Delhi, June 29 : Bollywood comedian Johnny Lever's daughter Jamie J. is all set to tickle your funny bone as a contestant in "Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali".   Her first episode will air July 19 on Sony TV channel.

The 25-year-old said that she went for an audition like any other participant instead of letting her popular father pull strings.

"I went for an audition. They (the selection board) liked my work and called me to attend a three-day workshop. It was a part of selection process during which they tested me. Then they finally selected me. It had nothing to do with me being his (Johnny's) daughter," Jamie told IANS.
sub icon
image The Australian supermodel and beloved Angel Victorias Secret Miranda Kerr, which, moreover, is the wife of a handsome man-actor Orlando Bloom, was voted the sexiest woman on the planet according to Esquire magazine.   Recall that a month ago the same title won and girl Ashton Kutcher, Ukrainian actress Mila Kunis. So that in 2012, the men will be able to choose which of the beauties are more worthy of their attention.     By the way, if the most recognized Kunis in the American version of the magazine, Kerr is a favorite of publications focused on Europe. The girl is no stranger to such titles, as in April, Miranda was named the most beautiful man of the year 2012. T
sub icon
image Famous Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher made a marriage proposal to his sweetheart, the actress is prettier Mila Kunis. However, the girl refused. The actress has a boyfriend: it will say "Yes" when the divorce from Demi Moore.   «Ashton loves Mila and wants to marry her, but she said she could not give a response to his offer immediately because he had not finished his business with Demi,» - said a source close to the couple.   In an interview, Kunis said that he sees no point in marriage. More important, she believes spiritual closeness between people. It is worth noting, the star of the Black Swan thinking about how to do business. At the moment,
sub icon
image Nik Wallenda's high-wire stunt across a Grand Canyon gorge drew 13 million viewers for Discovery. (Tiffany Brown / Associated Press) Nik Wallenda not only crossed the Grand Canyon -- he beat the broadcasters. Wallenda's live "Skywire" tightrope walk across a gorge drew huge ratings for Discovery on Sunday, with 13 million tuning in for the climax from 6:38 p.m. to 7:01 p.m. Los Angeles time, when the daredevil strode his way across the wire in just under 23 minutes.   That tiptoed right past anything on offer from the broadcasters, including NBC's crime drama "Crossing Lines" (4.4 million) and "60 Minutes" (8.2 million), according to
sub icon
image   New Delhi: Filmmaker Prakash Jha has made a niche for himself in the socio-political drama making arena. So far, almost all his films such as ‘Gangajal’, ‘Apaharan’, ‘Mrityudand’ and ‘Rajneeti’, which carry a strong moral or social message, have been received well by the critics and the masses alike.
    The latest from his film making factory is ‘Satyagraha’, which stars industry’s famous faces – megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Amrita Rao.

If you go through the trailer, you will find a certain Manav Rag
sub icon
image New Delhi, June 27 : Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has a huge fan base in India, if one goes by the number of 'likes' on her official Facebook fanpage from the country. After Mexico and the Phillipines, fans from India have liked the international celebrity's page.   Cyrus' page has received 15,04, 449 'likes' from Indian fans, while the maximum 'likes' - 18,05,292 - came from fans in Mexico, followed by 16,76,449 likes from those in the Phillipines.   The "We Can't Stop" hitmaker thanked her fans.   "Woohoo! I am happy that fans all over are liking my music and me, its crazy how it is. You can be what you want to be,
sub icon
image Mumbai, June 27 : Working with actors like Dhanush, Zeeshan Ayyub and Swara Bhaskar in "Raanjhanaa" has left Sonam Kapoor with good friendships to cherish.   "I made good friends, very good relationships. The kind of friends I made in Zeeshan, Swara and Dhanush, Himanshu (writer Himanshu Sharma), I don't think I'll be able to make such good friends again. The chemistry shows in the film," Sonam said here Wednesday in an interview.   Sonam says as much as the audience enjoyed the witty one-liners by by Dhanush, Zeeshan and Swara in the movie, she also loved them.   "They (the one-liners) were written beautifully with a lot of humour
sub icon
image Mumbai, June 27 :  In the last three years he did two feature films and both of them were box office successes. Now, ready with his period drama "Lootera", Ranveer Singh does not believe in competing with anyone because he feels acting is a subjective art hence cannot be compared.   "I am an actor... I am an artist. What I do is subjective. It can't be quantified and can't be considered as competition," he said at the film's promotional event.   "I don't consider myself part of a competition. There is no one better or worse. What you take away from a film or performance must be different than someone elses. I don't view it a
sub icon
image Mumbai, June 27 : A dubbed version of Indian actress Sridevi's comeback movie "English Vinglish" opened in as many as 90 screens in Germany Thursday.   The movie was highly appreciated in India and some international destinations when it released in 2012.   Produced by Eros International in association with R. Balki, the movie marked the directorial debut of Gauri Shinde, who hopes the movie will do well in Germany.   "I am extremely happy that 'English Vinglish' is spreading across continents. In my last visit to Berlin, the response for the film was overwhelming during a festival and now I look forward eagerly to the countrywide respons
sub icon
image New Delhi, June 27 : Actor Hrithik Roshan unveiled the motion poster of his much awaited sci-fi film "Krrish 3" online Thursday.   As part of the digital campaign, spearheaded by Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt Ltd, the motion poster was launched through social networking site Facebook and the actor had a live video chat with his fans, said a statement.   The poster shows a moving close up of a light with debris lying around. As the background score gains momentum, the side pose of two faces - one of them being Hrithik's character - emerges.   During the live chat, Hrithik spoke about various things ranging from his hobbies, likes and his hero
sub icon
image Actor Hrithik Roshan will release the motion poster of his upcoming film Krrish 3 tomorrow during an interactive chat with fans over social networking site Facebook. The makers of Krrish 3 are planning to kick off the promotional activities and at 3pm followed by online photo-sharing site Instagram. "Today's technology is simply phenomenal in an instant we can get immediate reactions and feedback on our films. I'm a huge believer in the power of social media as it directly involves our fans and supporters and for a movie such as Krrish 3 it takes the experience to the next level," Hrithik, 39, said in a statement here. Even his filmmaker father Rakesh Roshan feels soc
sub icon
image Bollywood superstar, Salman Khan has always released his movies on Eid from past four years. But this year this is not the case.   His next action film, Mental, is finally set to open during the Republic Day weekend next year.   And, the reason behind this drastic change is none other than his arch rival, Shahrukh Khan as he has filled the Eid spot with his Chennai Express release.   This made Sallu to shift the release date.   Well....we all hope that 'Mental' also becomes a super hit like his other Eid releases.     Sourse  : Times of India
sub icon
image Actress Shruti Hassan, who has made a place for herself in the southern film industry, says she was not avoiding Bollywood and commitments down south kept her busy.   Shruti made her debut in Hindi films with a cameo appearance in her father Kamal Hassan's 'Hey Ram' in 2000. She was seen in a full-fledged role in 'Luck' (2009) and then in Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' (2011). However, both the films did not fare well at the box office.   The actress feels that she was yet to make a mark in any film industry. "I haven't made my mark anywhere. I am very young and still starting out in the industry," Shruti told. &n
sub icon
image Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he feels jealous whenever he watches wonderful films like 'Raanjhanaa', which he is not part of.   The 70-year-old veteran saw the Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor-starrer in celebration of India's victory at the Champions Trophy on Sunday night.   "It was a delight. I get so envious after seeing all these wonderful films, and lament and regret that I am not in them, even in a small capacity, for I love the immense talent and finesse that today's cinema with its young brigade brings to the world," Big B posted on his blog.   The actor also has a few movies in his "to-watch" list.   "I shall be
sub icon
image Mumbai, June 24 :  Actress Sonam Kapoor, whose latest film "Raanjhanaa" has set the cash registers ringing, now wants something as challenging as Nawazuddin Siddiqui's role in "Bombay Talkies".   "I recently watched 'Bombay Talkies' and Dibakar Banerjee's film in that is my favourite among the four (stories). The way the story was conveyed and it was performed so beautifully, I thought it must be so challenging for an actor to do something like that," the 28-year-old said here Sunday at an event held to promote short films.   "I love a challenge, so it would be great if I could do something like that," she added.
sub icon
image                                                                                         Los Angeles, June 24 : Socialite and TV personality Khloe Kardashian has been married for almost four years, but she says she still feels like a newly-wed girl, and so, there's enough time for them to have a baby.   Khloe, who will celebrate her fourth anniversary with basketballer Lamar Od
sub icon
image Mumbai, June 24 : Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is keen to watch director Mrighdeep Singh Lamba's movie "Fukrey", which is running well on word-of-mouth.   Big B is specially looking forward to watch Richa Chadha's performance in the movie, which also features Pulkit Samrat, Manjot Singh, Ali Fazal, Varun Sharma, Priya Anand and Vishakha Singh.   "I wish to see 'Fukrey' which is garnering praise from all quarters. The performances are good, and one such comes from Richa Chaddha, who Anurag brought to meet me on the sets (of a TV show).   "She was so good in 'Gangs Of Wasseypur' and I believe has done very good work in `Fukrey
sub icon
image Los Angeles, June 24 : Actress Angelina Jolie reportedly wants a civilised wedding. So, she is said to have struck the names of her beau Brad Pitt's heavy-drinking friends off their wedding ceremony list.   Jolie has given instructions for actors Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino and Philip Seymour Hoffman to be left off the list of invitations and has also warned Pitt that his best friend, actor George Clooney, will have to control his wine intake at the ceremony, reports thesun. co. uk.   "Angelina wants the whole affair to be very civilised and is concerned about the habits of some of Brad's more raucous friends," said a source.   "She thinks
sub icon
image Los Angeles, June 22 : Actor Brad Pitt says his family makes him "the richest man alive".   The 49-year-old has six children, Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with his actress-girlfriend Angelina Jolie. He says being a father has changed everything about his life and enriched it in so many ways.   "You learn to value the basic beauty of family, of watching your children grow and evolve. Being a father has changed me on so many levels and made me more generous and alive," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Pitt as saying.   "I see my children as a basic part of my life and it means so much
sub icon
image   It may not be fair that the messy backstory behind the making of "World War Z" clouds judgments of the film's quality. But it's hard to forget the rumors of rewrites, producer tiffs and an ending that reportedly cost millions to reshoot, when the film – based on a complex and well-received novel of the same title – feels so directionless and meandering. That doesn't mean the giant zombie flick is not entertaining. There are some unforgettable shots of rabid corpses taking over cities like tiny ants. And Brad Pitt is always a sight for sore movie-going eyes, even with a hair cut like he's the lead singer of a 1970s garage band. It will please the
First  < 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)