A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

How To Disable Right Click Button On Keyboard
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

How To Disable Right Click Button On Keyboard

Now I am not getting into the details why would one want to disable right click button on keyboard. or infact, why would want to disable any keyboard key? Well, I am not sure about that as I am not at all interested in the answer.

I know a number of people who have asked me if there is a way to disable any specific keyboard button. So, I checked number of sites and came across few tools which would let you do this.

The first tool which I was talking about is MapKeyboard. This is actually a free tool which lets you deactivate any button you want on your keyboard.

What I have liked the most about this tool is that it is unbelievably easy to use and it is a portable utility, so it does not require any kind of installation. Now I am assuming that you have this portable tool downloaded on your machine. So just launch it.

Now I am not getting into the details why would one want to disable right click button on keyboard. or infact, why would want to disable any keyboard key? Well, I am not sure about that as I am not at all interested in the answer.

I know a number of people who have asked me if there is a way to disable any specific keyboard button. So, I checked number of sites and came across few tools which would let you do this.

The first tool which I was talking about is MapKeyboard. This is actually a free tool which lets you deactivate any button you want on your keyboard.

What I have liked the most about this tool is that it is unbelievably easy to use and it is a portable utility, so it does not require any kind of installation. Now I am assuming that you have this portable tool downloaded on your machine. So just launch it.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code