A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Working with Britney Spears is never disappointing: Will.i.am
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Working with Britney Spears is never disappointing: Will.i.am

Britney Spears

Will.i.am and Britney Spears recently collaborated on the track 'Scream & Shout' and the rapper-producer says working with the pop princess is never disappointing.

"I worked with her before on her album, 'Femme Fatale'. We did a song called 'The Big Fat Bass' and then we talked about working on music for my record. So we made two songs and 'Scream & Shout' was just urgent. It was like put this out now!," he said.

Will.i.am said that both he and Spears brought the action when it came time to lay down the track.

The artist, who is a coach on the UK version of 'The Voice', said he wouldn't rule out following in Spears' reality TV judge footsteps.

"I've done some mentoring on the judge's house portion on 'The X Factor' America and some on 'American Idol'. So, I wouldn't shy away from those type of things, but you never know.

Source: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/working-with-britney-spears-is-never-disappointing-will.i.am/1065194/#

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code