A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Why did Big B want to slap Khushboo?
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyw-TPseTM7pF0zdg_AH4HnLQrh8J2Z7vVNK4pE6VUqTN2gPYnSouth Indian actress Khushboo was visibly excited and a also tad disappointed when she met Amitabh Bachchan at a social do recently in Mumbai.

Excited, obviously because she is a huge Bachchan fan and has a deep reverence for the legend, whom she was meeting after a very long time. And disappointed because, like many times in the past, Bachchan showed her his palm as if he wanted to slap her when she again expressed desire to do a film with him.

"He showed me a chaanta when I told him that I wanted to do a film opposite him. I have been pleading for a long time now, but he doesn't approve of it since he has seen me as a kid. But I am dying to do a film where I would want to be romantically paired with him. I had called up and cursed Tabu when she got the opportunity to do Cheeni Kum with him. Hope some day it will materialise," she sighed.

And she promptly called up her actor-director husband Sunder to inform him that she met Bachchan. "He told me, 'now you won't get sleep in the night'," laughed Khushboo.

source [timesofindia]

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code