A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam July 2013
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

http://www.indalytics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/indalytics_ctet.jpgCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi issued notification announcing holding of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – 2103 on 28 July 2013. Eligible Candidates seeking appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII can apply online for the CTET-July 2013 through CBSE/CTET websites till 16 April 2013.

Important Dates:

Last date to apply Online: 16 April 2013

Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE, CTET Unit: 22 April 2013

29 April 2013 (for candidates belonging to remote areas viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Lahaul and Spiti District and

Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island  and Lakshadweep.)

Schedule of Examination

Date of Examination: 28 July 2013

Exam Schedule:

Paper

Timing

Duration

Paper-I

1030 hours to 1200 hours

1.30 hours

Paper-II

1330 hours to 1500 hours

1.30 hours

Eligibility: Candidates having following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET.

for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage): Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing

in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed / B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)

Note: Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC / ST / OBC / Differently abled.

Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor Degree in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their CTET Certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid Examinations.

Applicability: The CTET shall apply to

i. Schools of Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc)

ii. Schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.

iii. Unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of  considering the CTET.

iv. Schools owned and managed by the State Government / local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.

Examination Pattern: The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice. There will be two question papers: 

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).

There will be no negative marking.

Fees:

Category

Paper I or Paper II

Paper I and Paper II

General/OBC

Rs.500

Rs.800

SC/ST/Diff. Abled

Rs.250

Rs.400

Candidates have to deposit the required fee either through a Challan in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank OR with Post Office in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi OR by Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility.

Before submission of application form, candidates should decide the mode for paying the application fee.

Those willing to deposit fee through Debit/Credit Card, can do so while filling the online application form.

Those who choose to pay the fees through Bank or e-Post Office will be required to download Challan / Deposit Slip from website  after completing Part-I of Registration, deposit the Fee in the Bank / e-Post Office, and collect the the Deposit Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name and Address of the Bank Branch with Branch Code/Post Office with Pin Code where fee is deposited and transaction ID. This Information will be filled during the final submission of Part-II of the Application Form.

How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates can apply online for CTET-JULY 2013 through the websites, till 16 April 2103. On successful submission of the online application, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page and send it, along with the original CBSE copy of Challan, if fees is paid through Challan, to “The Assistant Secretary(CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092”  by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the said office on or before the prescribed last date.

Confirmation Page received after prescribed last date of submission will not be accepted.

On the envelope candidates should super-scribe in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR CTET-JULY 2013

NOTE: Candidate should not enclose original / photocopy of any certificate along with the Confirmation Page.

The candidate must retain a copy of the Confirmation Page, Original Receipt of Postal Dispatch and Candidate Copy of Challan if fees paid through Bank/Post Office Challan for future correspondence.

Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.

Candidates may utilize the services of facility centers in case of any clarification in submission of online application by visiting the center from 0900 hours to 1400 hours. For details about facilitation centers, click here (attach doc about facilitation center sent by me).

+NOTE: Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment / employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.

Further detailed information is available in Information Bulletin on the websites.

For complete notification, click here

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code