A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

SHRI RUKMANI BALAJI MANDIR BALAJIPURAM BETUL M.P
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

ABOUT BALAJI PURAM

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/29857289.jpg

In the valley of satpuda India 5th dham known as Balajipuram . This place is full of worship, faithful, prayer this century connect people with god. This place called Balajipuram .If the Balajipuram is place of bow. Then balaji itself arrow for our culture then the people who do not believe in god it’s our aim.Rising the culture of Balajipuram attract the world and introduced our property our culture worship, social culture etc. No one is eternal in the universe but art is always alive the beauty of balaji defines they “satyam sivam sundram” its architecture is made on the basic of vastu sastra.

The Lord of Balajipuram is the all-pervading Lord of the Universe. A large number of devotees-daily 2000 on an average, visit the sacred shrine of Lord Venkateswara to pay their homage to Him. Shri Rukmani Balaji Devasthanams are in turn dedicated themselves to these devotees by providing facilities for darshan, accommodation as well as for sevas.The aim of the Devasthanams has always been to improve these facilities for making the pilgrimage a spiritual experience.

This site is a revised edition containing more detailed information about the accommodation, the sevas and festivals in Balajipuram in which they can participate and general information about what to do and what not to do on the Holy Hills. The host hopes this site will serve as a valuable guide to the pilgrimage.

About Balajipuram Founder

A Person who build temple is full of Quality Trustful responsible, hard working, etc. N.R.I. Mr. Sam Verma and his family generation to generation worship the lord shiva the insisters made the shiva temple in betul bazaar this temple is 71 feet. In height its very famous temple near to the place his father Late kishori lal mehto is normal farmer. & mother Shri Rukmani Devi Cultured & traditional Lady. His Child hood & Starting Schooling from Betul Bazaar. He done his engineering from jabalpur  Engineering collage He got job in bhilaie but next day of job he resign due to misbehavior from Russian engineer  . After they late father he had to go America after 3 weeks. Then he continued his studies in America and that timing for him was very struggling. When he was child he always seeing  a dream that one day he will fly in  air craft. One day in America he wants to fly the Air craft. In year 1966 he buy a  Air craft  Now Days he is latest news for their hobbies. He always saying that “janni janambhomishacha swargdapi garyasi” now N.R.I Mr. Sam Verma lives in betul .

In Year 1996 I went to tirupati balaji seen after this place he thought that he wants stab list temple of balaji in betul. After this a miracle of god or the destiny balaji agreed to come to betul. I am only the mediator we can say a miracle it happen  some south Indian People discussed with me & they made a model (fome) of temple . When we talked about the place suddenly I said about my farm. In Jan. Feb 1996 Bhumi pujan was held that time I was in U.S.A. here temple was in under construction it is quit strange that there is no design maps for this temple even I don’t know the total amount spend on this temple .

Attractive huge temple is made by illiterates & working hard people. In the architecture  of temple there is no participation of my every this is done by lord balaji I want our temple should build longer their other Asian temple. This temple is 111 feet in height & made in 15 acres & now days its famous temple.  

29th Jan 2001 to 4th feb 2001 the “ Pran Patistan “ of the temple . all the sankracharya of charo “pits” are were present in that program of “ pran patistan “  also the place in Balajipuram worship the god and entertainment park for children in which Balajipuram Railway , Columbus , Marigo Round & on the air a Aero plane & 200 feet mandakni river  for the “esnan” & swimming of pilgrim.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Balajipuram_BETUL.jpg http://dmcitarsi.com/css/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/betul.jpg                                                     

Conveyance

By Air:

If you are having your own private charter aircraft balajipuram having its own airstrip if you want to land their you are the most invited all the arrangement are from the balaji aviation. Balajipuram having their own charter plane by which you can take for coming so you are most welcome to balaji aviation.

Contact no : .94250-02654

Rail:

Train facilities are available to various directions like Bhopal/Nagpur,Delhi,Chennai,Itarsi,Mumbai etc. There are also some trains going via Betul at a distance of 7 Kms from Balajipuram is the most convenient point to alight.

In central railway Betul is connected by rail with Delhi via Bhopal:Itarsi etc.

Railway tickets can be bought directly to Betul from any station in India. There are a number of town buses every 15 minutes from the bus station and also from the railway-station, Balajipuram (Bus Fare Rs,5.00/- 10.00/- only).

Road:

Balajipuram is connected by road to all the major towns & the cities of Centre India.

It is :

200Kms from Nagpur(via Pudurna,Multai)
200 Kms from Bhopal (via Hoshangabad,Itarsi,Betul)
131 Kms from Chindwada (via Multai)
350 Kms from Jabalpur (via Chindwara,Multai)
996  Kms from Mumbay (via Indore,Bhopal,Itarsi)
1000 Kms from Delhi (via Agra,Bhopal,Itarsi)

Direct buses to betul to Balajipuram almost all important towns of Madhya Pradesh and also from places like Indore,Chindwara,Bhopal & Nagpur in a radius of about 600 Kms.

Regular bus service from Betul to Balajipuram almost every Five minutes from 3:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.Bus fare:Rs.5.00/- to 10.00/- per head. Admission controlled by queue system. Link service buses are provided for direct passengers upto 11.00 pm. everyday by M.P.R.T.C..

Daily Temple Programs

Morning Timings

Temple open at 6:00 a.m.

Suprabhat Arti at 6:00 a.m. to 6:20 a.m.

Goshthi Prasad Arti at 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

Afternoon Timings

Madhya Vishram 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Evening Timings

Timing for Open temple 3:00 p.m.

Sandhya Arti 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Gosthi Prasad Arti 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Sayam Arti 9:30 p.m.

Temple closed at 10:00 p.m.

Sale of Temple Prasamds

The entire quantity of Shri Rukmani Balaji Temple Devasthanams share of Anna Prasadams(Pulihora) , Chitrannam, Sweet, Curd & Rice is distributed free to all pilgrims coming out after darshan. Panyarams(laddus) are sold on all days to pilgrims at the counter outside the temple. Tokens for laddus can be obtained from bank counters erected in the Q-line for laddus.

Mirasidar's share of prasadam and panyarams are sold at prasadapatteda. Pilgrims are informed that genuine devasthanam's  prasadams are sold only at these places.

The present prices at which padula prasadams are sold are :

Laddu:Rs.30.00/- Each

Panch mava;101.00/- Each Pack

Accomodation Rooms

Shri Rukmani Balaji Temple ensures the comfortable accommodation provided to pilgrims at a reasonable cost.It has constructed over 100 cottages ,guest houses and choultries both at Balajipuram.

Temple provides accommodation free of cost to pilgrims who cannot afford to pay for their stay in Balajipuram. Further to ease the demand for accommodation ,Balaji has built Public Amenities Complexes at the temple, which provide Dormitory-type accommodation with lockers free of cost.

Facilities

This place is full of worship, faithful, prayer this century connect people with god.worship the god and entertainment park for children in whichBalajipuram Railway , Columbus , Marigo Round& on the air a Aero plane & 200 feet mandakni river  for the “esnan” & swimming of pilgrim.

we also having green wedding packages for whole family we having the facilities for wedding packages, family packages. We welcome the groom’s family in a royal culture.

For daily picnic tourist we having a night stay packages we also have a training center for other circular activities. We have food zone of India. Just like juices & other drinks, sweets and snacks shops, fast food center, ice cream parlor. The Quality of the food will be more delicious and hygienic & fresh.

Shri Rukmani Balaji Temple ensures the comfortable accommodation provided to pilgrims at a reasonable cost. It has constructed over 100 cottages ,guest houses and choultries both at Balajipuram.Temple provides accommodation free of cost to pilgrims who cannot afford to pay for their stay in Balajipuram. Further to ease the demand for accommodation ,Balaji has built Public Amenities Complexes at the temple, which provide Dormitory-type accommodation with lockers free of cost.

Prepaid transport facilities from Betul. With luxuries L.C.D. screen sofa freezes vehicle.

Beautiful troy train for viewing the beautiful of Temple...

images
Shashi prakash gautam Very nice place...must visit place..

images
Santosh kumar panigrahi Politics not cool hey what\'s that going to the temple priest .In the satisfaction .My talk like that.They not know the lie came out of the temple.plztalk to me slightly...

images
G s iyer Want to book a room for a family of three persons...

Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code