A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Arjun Rampal shifts camp to Salman Khan
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Looks like it's another member of the SRK camp who is shifting gears. One of SRK's greatest loyalists Arjun Rampal, who he has worked with in Om Shanti Om, Don and Ra.One, we hear, isn't all buddy buddy with him anymore.

Arjun still shares a great relationship with SRK's wife Gauri, but the latest Times of India reports is that Arjun's equation with Shah Rukh is nothing like it used to be, especially after Arjun gave SRK's Dubai tour a miss. And Arjun's new friendships may sour this one even more.

He has been pursuing Salman Khan for some time, expressing his wish to be part of a reality show, ever since the release of Ek Tha Tiger. At that time he even tweeted about how he was looking forward to the film after the first look went on air.

Salman too has reciprocated the positive vibes. When Arjun called him for permission to appear on his show (it is now mandatory according to organisers to get in touch with Salman first), Salman complied.
Arjun told the journal, "I am doing this to promote my upcoming film," he said. When probed about his current equation with Shah Rukh Khan, he said: "I don't want to talk about this at all."

Source: http://timesofindia.hotklix.com/content/Movies/Bollywood/Arjun-Ral-shifts-c-to-Salman-Khan

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code