New Delhi: If you’re not already a fan of strawberries, you should be because they are a pack of healthy punch. The red, juicy, delicious strawberries are one of the healthiest fruits to be included in your diet.
Read on to know the bountiful health benefits of strawberries:
• The phenols in strawberries fight against many infammatory disorders.
• Strawberries act as an anti-cancer agent as they are a combination of antioxidants and anti-infammatory agents that gut against the onset of many different forms of cancer.
• It is a superfood for healthy eyes as studies suggest that it can decrease the possibility of contracting age-related macular degeneration.
• Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and hence boost immunity.
• Being a rich and natural source of Vitamin C, which is vital to the production of collagen, they help improve skin’s elasticity and resilience, and keep wrinkles at bay.
Source: Zee News