A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Tips to make dating easier
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Are you dating someone who has no qualms in flirting with others too? Take this quiz to know if you've got a partner whose eyes wander

Healthy flirting is both fun and acceptable. But when in a relationship, flirting beyond a certain extent is regarded not only to be offensive but also disrespectful to your partner. Read on and answer the questions to know if you have a flirtatious partner.

1. Does your partner have too many friends from the opposite sex?

A. Yes, But I know all of them, and they know I am his/her partner.
B. Yes. And I've never been introduced to any.

2. When at a party, your partner meets a group of new people and while interacting with the opposite sex, he/she:

A. Calls you over too and introduces you as his/her partner.
B. Ignores you completely and is busy conversing, gazing into the eyes and holding their hands often.

3. Does he/she use endearments like baby or sweetheart to please the opposite sex?

A. No. I have never heard him/her say that ever.
B. Yes. And when confronted, I was told it's quite normal for him/her to say that. 

4. Are there too many rumours about your partner?

A. No. He/she has a clean record.
B. Yes. He/she was quite a player and the gossip goes on.

5. Does your partner stress on spending lone time with you or is it more about meeting you up when in a group?

A. We both have our 'we' time and we enjoy it.
B. We're always meeting up with all his/her friends too, I never get to spend time with him/her alone.

6. When meeting your friends of the opposite sex, he/she:

A. Behaves very friendly and comfortable.
B. Becomes over-friendly and ends up flirting with most of them.

Most of your answers are:

A: Your partner is loyal and very friendly a person. He/she isn't shy about introducing you to others as his/her partner. Most importantly, he/she knows where to draw the line when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex.

B: Is a flirt and is okay about it. Also, he/she does not see the point in admitting that you are his/her partner for the fear of not being able to flirt with others. Chances are that your partner isn't loyal to you; we don't ask you to sleuth around but a little investigation about his/her whereabouts wouldn't harm.

Sourse : Times of India

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code