A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

You can`t please everybody, says Vikramaditya Motwane
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

You can`t please everybody, says Vikramaditya MotwaneMumbai: Reacting to the mixed response to his second film ‘Lootera’, director Vikramaditya Motwane says it is impossible to make everyone happy.

The director, who earned a lot of credibility with his internationally acclaimed 2010 directorial debut ‘Udaan’, didn`t receive the same response for ‘Lootera’.

Despite being made with newcomer Rajat Barmecha in the lead, "Udaan" took off in a big way and became the talk of the town. On the contrary, made with stars like Ranvir Singh and Sonakshi Sinha, the period drama couldn`t have the same effect.

"Yes, the film has got a mixed response, but you can`t please everybody through your film. Some have liked it and some have not. But I am happy that many people have liked the film," Motwane told IANS.

"I take criticism very positively if it`s genuine. If you are criticising with some agenda, then I will not take it," he added.

He admits that he took a long time to come up with his second film, but his next will not take that long.

He said: "Yes, I took a bit long after `Udaan`, but now I am going on a holiday and as soon as I come back, I will start my next. This time I will not take too long," he said but refused to divulge details about his third film saying: "I can`t talk about it right now".

IANS

Source: Zee Media Bureau

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code