A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Maine kuchh galat nahi kiya hai: Honey Singh
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh, who recently got a clean chit from the Chandigarh high court after he was accused of singing songs with offensive lyrics, says that he will rise against his haters and critics. "Unki toh main keh ke loonga (I will take their case in their face)," pledged 

Singh during a recent visit to HT House. 

"Jin logon ki main itni izzat karta tha, jo mujhe bohut honest aur respectable lagte they, wo bhi mere khilaf they. Par main apni baat bata ke rahunga. Maine kuch galat nahi kiya hai," he said. The 29-year-old singer revealed that the last six months were the most difficult time of his life. "Main emotionally kaafi toot chuka tha pichhle 6 mahino mein. Mere gharwale dare huye they. Jab yeh (16 December) gangrape case huya, mujhe kuch nai pata tha. Mere December 25 aur 31 ko shows they jinhe maine khud cancel kiya as I did not feel comfortable. The management even sued me for all the losses they incurred."

Honey, who was also criticised for his songs by another Bollywood musician, Vishal Dadlani, on a TV show, said, "I really respect him a lot ... I think he has a good voice. As for this, he can say whatever he wants. I don't care." His reaction was the same to cricketer Harbhajan Singh's video slamming Punjabi musicians. 

Honey said it's only his humble roots that inspire his music. "Jab main Punjab se Dilli aaya music banane toh maine dekha yahaan ke log bohut urban they. Ladkiyon ko bahot aazadi thi aur ladke body-building kar rahein they ... Delhi ki duniya bahot alag si lagi. Ladkiyan daaru pee rahin thi aur yeh dekh kar mujhe achhaa laga. Dekha ki English gaane bohut chalte they. Akon bohut chalta tha lekin line sabhi ek hi line gaate they, 'I wanna love you'. Toh maine socha main Punjabi-Hindi rapping karunga." Honey further revealed, "So, I thought of making a music album from the money that I had earned and saved for the last six years. I didn't have the support of big channels like MTV; I wanted to collaborate with Punjabi singers and the industry asked me to work with Sonu Nigam. But, I cut my own album and made the videos with my own money."
So honey’s written this rap song on his haters...

Mujhe sab pata hai ki mujhse kaun kaun sadte hain, 
Mere baare mein vahiyaat batein kartein hain, 
Peeth peeche bhonkein, saamne mujhse dartein hain, 
Mere aage aake phir kyun paaji paaji karte hain?

Aise logon ko ram ram meri doorse, 
Woh bhi kya kerein bechare hain majboor se, 
Kala ki hai kami tabhi to chaalein chalte hain, 
Ab tak papa ki pocket money pe palte hain. 
Ye meri hai dua, rab kare unhe kaamyaab, 
Mile paisa, mile daulat shahorat bhi behisaab.

Khaali dimaag hai unka jismein shaitaan ka ghar, 
Oye shaitaan, thoda tu bhi khuda se dar, 
Kitna samjhaun tujhe aisa na kar, 
Kaka gal sun, aida na kar, 
Tainnu kainna main, pange na kar, 
Watcha want fame? Money? Aile, aa phad!

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message