A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Gleeden.com - Extramarital Dating Site
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

gleeden_1"I ____ take you ____ to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), my faithful partner and my love. In the presence of God, our family and friends. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner from this day forward...".

We all know the vow we are suppose to make to our spouse at the lovely alter before God, our family and our friends. But how may people honestly mean it? When they say they will be faithful till death do them part, do they really intend on doing so?

Most of us know someone who has snuck to a hotel, bought a room under an alias (in fear of getting caught by their spouse or one of the hundred people they made a vow in front of),  just to have an affair.

Well, now you can toss out those dark sunglasses and the baseball cap you wear to be incognito when paying for a room at a local hotel, because social networking has opened up a whole new world for having an affair.

Gleeden.com is an extramarital dating site made by women. Yes, you heard me right!

This dating website is specifically made for married people looking for a little more than what they are getting from their marriage. It's free to sign-up and from there you can message, chat or even meet up with other married people who are also in search for a little more excitement in their lives. We don't want to be the judge and jury of what this might be doing to the sanctity of marriage, so we'll let you guys decide...

Let us know what you think!

Sourse : krazemag

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code