The nice summer weather puts us all in a much better mood so it’s a great time to start dating!
Celebrity Psychologists Nik and Eva Speakman have given us some great tips for summertime dating so what are you waiting for?
1. If you don't want to be alone all summer, then don't be! Accept all the invitations you receive. You need to get out and go to social events to find summer Love.
2. If there aren't enough events around you that you have been invited to, consider hosting a few yourself & encourage your friends and their partners to bring along any single, eligible friends or family with them.
3. More people eat out, and go out during summer months so encourage friends to join you at your local coffee bar, pub, restaurant or wine bar to give you the opportunity to chat and get to know lots of new people.
4. Tell close friends who you trust that you're looking for Love. If you're out of sight, you're out of mind too so talk about the fact your ready for Love so your friends will instantly think of you should they come across a single friend who would be a perfect match.
5. Holiday romances are quite often a fun element of summer holidays. However to avoid a broken heart, don't expect to get in to a long term relationship with a holiday fling.
6. As most people want to look their best over summer, a great place to meet new people is at the gym. Being at the gym together, gives you an instant commonality which is the first step to successful dating.
7. Joining a dating agency is a great way to meet people, and more importantly a fabulous way to be specific about the kind of person you're looking for.
8. There are numerous holiday companies who organise holiday tours for single people, which is a great opportunity to meet people in the same situation as you. Even if you don't find love, you will meet new friends who can potentially introduce you to their single friends.
9. The more people you meet, the more chance you will have of meeting your perfect partner therefore consider new hobbies over summer.
10. There’s no hiding under big coats and baggy sweaters during warm summer months, therefore be aware of your posture. Stand up straight, look ahead of you, and keep a pleasant but real smile on your face. Attractiveness, assertiveness, confidence and a positive attitude shine through the way you walk and carry yourself. Good posture makes you stand out and shine.
11. Thoughts affect your mood, your actions, and therefore your unconscious body language. So think on and do not allow yourself to dwell on negativity and pessimism. Instead, look for opportunities to laugh often by thinking about great memories, and being around friends who make you laugh.
Sourse : FemaleFirst