A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Madhavan, Kangana Ranaut to unite again for Tanu Weds Manu sequel
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Tanu Weds Manu

Actors R Madhavan and Kangana Ranaut, the lead pair of Tanu Weds Manu, are all set to take the hit romantic comedy ahead in its sequel, to be helmed by Aanand L Rai.

The 2011 film was the love story of an NRI and a feisty girl (Kangana) from Uttar Pradesh, who does not believe in arrange marriages and wants to settle down with her lover Jimmy Shergill but later falls for Madhavan's quiet charms.

Now Rai is working on the sequel. There were rumours of Imran Khan and Anushka Sharma doing the film, but the filmmaker denies it and confirms the presence of the original lead actors in the second instalment.

"There is a sequel, its in the system...the plan is still on. I don't know when it will go on floors. If its happening it will happen with same star cast – Madhavan and Kangana will go ahead with the franchise. The film is incomplete without them," Aanand L Rai told reporters here last night.

He also made it clear that there is no scope of a sequel to recent romantic-drama Raanjhanaa that had Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor in the lead.

"For me the film is over. I don't think I can make a sequel to it now... whatever we wanted to tell we have told it all," he said.

Aanand Rai is busy working on his next but he refuses to talk about it.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code