A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Reena Roy returns after 13 years
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Reena Roy returns after 13 years

Among the popular leading ladies of the '70s and '80s - Reena Roy - who was last seen in 2000 in JP Dutta's 'Refugee', is planning a comeback. 

She will return to the silver screen with Bengali filmmaker Agnidev Chatterjee's yet-untitled next opposite Vinod Khanna, who played Salman and Arbaaz Khan's father in Dabangg 2 (2012).

When contacted, Agnidev said, "You've caught me at the wrong time. I am very busy shooting. Can you please call me later? But yes, I have cast Reena and Vinod in my film."

Agnidev, known for taking up controversial issues like the Park Street rape case and the Maharashtra education scam in his films, has cast Reena in a pivotal role in his forthcoming project. The movie deals with the only real-life case of pardon by an Indian Governor; a power explained in Article 161 of the Indian Constitution.

A source close to the film revealed that Agnidev met Reena, who loved the script and didn't take too long to give her nod.

The film also stars Rituparna Sengupta and Karron Mallik in important roles.

Source:TimesOfIndia

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code