A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Ameesha gears up for her toughest role ever
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Ameesha gears up for her toughest role ever

Ameesha Patel is ready with her maiden production venture, 'Desi Magic'. The actress, who will be seen in a double role, will romance Zayed Khan and Sahil Shroff in the romantic comedy. Says she, "It took two years for Kunal Goomer, my partner, to make this dream a reality. The story is entirely his brainchild. As a producer, he has given me my toughest film ever. I play a double role -- one of a modern girl from Budapest and the other, an extremely simple girl from Punjab."

Zayed, who will be seen on screen after a while, says he has found his groove back. "I am glad I took time off to reflect. This role has everything I wanted. Earlier I did a lot of roles for the sake of passion and friendship. This is probably the first time that I have approached a film professionally. I play a mature guy, someone who isn't your typical Romeo. He is worldly wise. Ameesha has never looked hotter. I think this sexy image is really working for her."

For Sahil, working in the film was a breeze, all thanks to his camaraderie with Ameesha and Zayed. " I play a very new age guy who loves his life, his job, and basically lives his life on his terms. Ameesha has become a friend. She is very easy-going and professional. She knows her job well, so I got to learn a lot. Zayed and I hit it off from day one. He is a great guy and fun to be around."

Desi Magic is produced by Ameesha Patel Productions.

Source:TimesOfIndia

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code