A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Mika gifts a Rs. 14 lakh bike to Yo Yo Honey Singh
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Mika gifts a Rs. 14 lakh bike to Yo Yo Honey Singh

Singer Mika Singh’s thank-you to rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh for singing a song in his album has cost him Rs. 14-lakh. Mika recently gifted a high-end model of Harley Davidson Bike, worth Rs. 14 lakh to the Punjabi rapper. 

“Honey is much younger to me and respects me a lot, so after the album 

got completed, I decided to gift him a luxury bike. He had once told me that this is his dream bike, so I thought this would be an ideal gift,” says Mika.

HoneyHoney, who sung the song in the album for free is ecstatic. “Mika is fabulous, he is a great singer. I always wanted to work with him and finally we did. I learned a lot from him while doing my first sufi song for his album. This bike was such a lovely gift from him. I was so surprised and had no words to express my happiness.”

While he loves bikes, this is Honey’s first. “Though I love bikes, my family never allowed me to have one. This is my first bike. By gifting this bike, Mika, who is like an elder brother to me, has made my dream come true,” says Honey, who also thanked Mika on his Facebook page.

Honey and Mika recently shot the video of the sufi song at the Hazrat Nizamuddin dargah in the Capital.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code