A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

I wrestle people to get chocolates: Ranveer Singh
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Ranveer_SinghThough fame and adulation came to Ranveer Singh with Band Baaja Baaraat, real respect has come his way after Lootera. Perhaps that is why there is a new spring in his step. To know more go to follo.co.in/ranveer on your mobile

How are you taking the acclaim that's coming your way post Lootera?
I'm very happy about it as I invested a lot in the film, physically, emotionally and mentally. But I'm not getting carried away. I see it as a step forward and I know it's the start of a long journey.

Who is most fun to work with among your co-stars?
It is most fun working with Arjun Kapoor because he is a laugh riot. He cracks me up all day, whether we are doing a dramatic scene, or comedy, dance or action. I just know I am going to have a rip-roaring shoot. He has an amazing sense of humour. We have a lot in common, right from football, movies, to girls. We have that kind of crackling chemistry that is priceless between two individuals. I look at him and he looks at me, and we do the same thing at the same time as if on cue. We are born nine days apart.

Describe in a word:
Band Baaja Baaraat — Cult
Ladies v/s Rickey Bahl — Sexy
Lootera — Heartfelt

What makes you sign a film?
It's a simple process. I invest in the directors as I feel I am just a cog in the wheel. The second part is the script. The third is the character. Is it challenging, out of your comfort zone, is it something you see yourself doing? The reason that it is third on the list is I believe as an actor I can mould myself into any character. What is important is that it should excite me. There is nothing above and beyond that. I don't look at producers, budget, or who the co-star is.

If not an actor you'd be...
Probably a copywriter or a DJ or both.

What's your idea of a perfect date?
A perfect date needs to have certain elements in place. You need to have engaging company that you can share crackling chemistry with, good food, good music and good conversation.

Where would you whisk your girlfriend off for an impromptu date?
To New York for a holiday and I think we will not run out of things to do together... things to watch, places to visit, places to eat. There is lots that New York has to offer. I have never done it, but I intend to, the next time I want to whisk someone away.

With which romantic song would you woo your girl?
Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam... from DDLJ, an iconic romantic song from my mentor's film.

Do you have a weakness?
I think my family is both my strength and weakness. Otherwise, it's chocolate. I diet for most of the year, but I can't stay off chocolate. If I'm even within five feet of chocolates, I consume them. I wrestle people to get chocolates. I go to great and despicable lengths to get chocolate. I am a complete sucker for chocolate.

A message for your follo'ers?
Drink a lot of water, smile even if there is no reason to, think positive, be positive, and spread positive vibes. Remember to breathe, relax, and take care of your health. Love someone. Love your family. I believe we live in Kalyug... don't get caught up in it.

Sourse : Times of India

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code