A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Hrithik Roshan spent 4.5 hours for Krrish 3 makeup
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Hrithik Roshan spent 4.5 hours for Krrish 3 makeup

Promoting an action film can be gruelling, especially after you've gone through a complicated brain surgery. 

But just like his character in the film, it is safe to say that Hrithik Roshan is stuff superheroes are made of. Despite the odds, Hrithik, speaking to Mirror for the first time since his surgery, sounds wonderful. "I do get the occasional headache, but overall my health is much better," he says smilingly. "I'm in a happy frame of my mind, and I cannot wait to unveil the first look of Krrish 3."

Portraying as many as three strikingly different looks, Hrithik says the journey has been a fairly challenging one. "The Rohit look was very difficult to attain. Koi Mil Gaya released in 2003, so we needed the character to look aged." Like Amitabh Bachchan in Paa, Hrithik spent nearly four and half hours to get ready for those scenes with a prosthetic expert. "Mike Stringer (best known for Lord of the Rings trilogy) was flown in to do the makeup and prosthetics. He was present for two schedules," he says.

Before approaching the character, Stringer sat for multiple screenings of Koi Mil Gaya. Then both, Hrithik and Stringer, tried out several looks before they took a final call. "Rohit's character will continue to have child like qualities, but he will also look like a father (to Krishna). I had to balance that out. And importantly, that character wants to make everyone around him happy. So that element had to be retained," Hrithik says. Since the prosthetics had to be done on-set, Hrithik would report for work five hours in advance. On the other hand, Krishna, who is seen as Rohit's son, didn't need any make-up whatsoever.

And for Krrish, the superhero? "The mask which is based on Krishna's chakra is a slightly enhanced version of the original," explains the actor, who has recently finished the film's dubbing. "I had to modulate my voice in three different styles, but the final product looks pretty good," he concludes.

Source:TimesOfIndia

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code