A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Vivek Oberoi turns Kaal, Kangana Ranaut is Kaya in Krrish 3
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Vivek Oberoi turns Kaal, Kangana Ranaut is Kaya in Krrish 3

Year 2013's most-awaited superhero film, Krrish 3 has already garnered the attention of its ardent fans ever since the trailer launch on August 5.

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan will be seen in a double role – both as Rohit form Koi Mil Gaya and superhero Krrish aka Krishna.

Much has been written about the superhero, lets talk about the two new additions to the film - Kaal and Kaya.

Vivek Oberoi and Kangana Ranaut turn baddies for this year's much-talked about sci-fi movie. Vivek plays Kaal while Kangana essays the role of alien Kaaya.

According to reports, Vivek Oberoi has worked very hard for his Kaal look in Krrish 3. The actor said that his costume for Krrish 3 is the most expensive he has ever worn and is also the most expensive in the film.

The 36-year-old actor has worn a metal suit which weighs almost 28 kilogramme.

Reports also suggest that Vivek Oberoi has shot for some of his finest scenes wearing that costume in scorching heat.

"I loved working with the Roshans.. they are genuine, large hearted. I believe if you have a legendary director like Rakesh Roshan then you can play any character convincingly, it is his brilliance... he has created the character," Vivek said.

On the other hand it wasn't a cakewalk for Fashion girl Kangana, who plays the role of fatal mutant 'Kaya'.

"For the first time playing a negative role... I have an unconventional look. I am sexy but wicked. I enjoy being called sexy," she told PTI in an interview.

Kangana's look for Krrish 3 is said to be inspired by Mystique from the X-Men series.

The petite actress also lost five kilos to get into the costume by designer Gavin Miguel, which has been sourced from a plastic-like material from the US.

Interestingly the costume is made by Lady Gaga's tailor, who is known for her out-of-the-box style.

The actress had a difficult time to dress up as Kaya since she had to apply a special oil to get into the costume and the femme fatale's makeup took at least an hour.

Kangana, who is rumoured to have done her own action sequences, also underwent an exhaustive and thorough Martial arts training for the film. And indeed Kangana's leap in the film's trailer shows how well the actress has mastered her 'catwoman' instincts.

Krrish 3 is set to release on Diwali this year (November 4).

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code