A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Fathers have ability to mess up their sons: Andrew Garfield
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Andrew Garfield : Fathers have ability to mess up their sons:

Los Angeles,California: Actor Andrew Garfield says fathers can have an odd relationship with their offspring that could also mess them up.

The 30-year-old reprises his role as Peter Parker in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and said that the film is a "cautionary tale for dads" as it shows his alter-ego with Harry Osborn battle their own issues, reports contactmusic. com.

"A good dose of therapy would be beneficial to Spider-Man, for sure. But I don't know of any father-and-son relationship that hasn't struggled. Fathers do really have an ability to mess up their sons. And this story is a really good example. It's a cautionary tale for dads."

The actor, who has been dating co-star Emma Stone, believes there are certain things parents will get wrong and every child has to see past these.

"You know, when I become a dad, as soon as my child is born I'll have messed up. There is an imperfection in being human that we have to accept. As the child you've got to learn to get over it, become your own person. You can't keep blaming your mum and dad. It's a tough road for young people. It definitely was for me," he said.(IANS)

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code