Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad invited applications for the recruitment of Engineers on contract basis for its manufacturing unit at Palakkad, Kerala. Eligible candidates may send their application on or before 27 March 2013. Instrumentation Ltd (ILP) was established at Kota, Rajasthan in 1964. This unit started manufacturing a wide range of electronic and pneumatic instruments in collaboration with world renowned leaders like Toshiba, Japan; H&B, Germany; Fuji Electric, Japan; ABB, UK; Kyosan BV, Japan etc.The second unit was established exactly a decade later at Palakkad dedicated to the manufacture of control valves, butterfly valves, pressure reducing valves and allied equipments required for the C&I packages being supplied by IL on a turnkey basis.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27 March 2013
Name of the post: Engineer
• Age should be below 35 years as on 1 March 2013.
• SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given relaxation as per rules.
Candidate should be First Class Mechanical Engineering Graduates (10% relaxation in marks of SC/ST) with one to 2 years experience in the areas of Design/Manufacturing, Marketing.
• Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Palakkad, favoring Instrumentation Limited.
• SC/ST/PH persons are exempted from application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000/- pm
PF, Medical Facilities, Subsidized Canteen etc. as per rules of the Company.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application form obtainable from the Deputy Manager (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West (PO), Palakkad – 678 623, Kerala.
• Candidate can send it along with demand draft a self addressed and stamped (Rs. 5/-) envelope of size 26cm x 12cm with relevant certificates before 27 March 2013.