A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

TCS Recruitment 2013 for Freshers Pass outs Criteria Careers 2013 Freshers
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon
http://www.eknazar.com/News/uploaded/LN1455_1itcs_b_25_03_2013.jpgTCS Recruitment 2013 for Freshers: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) invites candidates for the posts of Executive/ Sr. Executive

. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online. Freshers may grab this opportunity. Candidates may attend the walk in on 23rd may, 2013. Other details like Experience details, Job Location, Qualification, How to apply, Important Dates are mentioned below:

Vacancies Details:
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Vacancies for: Executive/ Sr. Executive- Administration
TCS Careers for Freshers:

TCS Eligibility Criteria:  Candidates must have degree in BBA/MBA/B.Com/ BA from a recognized University/Institute/Colleges.

Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview and or other tests as Company Rules. Candidates must ready to do Night Shift. Candidates must have excellent English and oral communication skills.

To get important tips for Walk in check on-- -- Interview Tips

Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Experience: Candidates having 0-3 years of experience may apply.

How to Apply: Candidates need to attend the walk in interview with all required enclosures and latest Resume. Candidates must have planning & communication skills, working knowledge of MS office, able to make memo, drafts. Multi tasking.

Interview Date & Time: 23rd May, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Interview Venue: Gandhinagar

images
Jogy joseph I\'m working as a software tset engineer.I heard about tcs is hiring freshers so I want to know that there is an opportunity for me to attend that interview and can get into your company.

Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code