A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Asaram the truth of the mysterious illness
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

कानूनी शिकंजे में उलझे आसारामI do not know what he 's oppression , the rest of the day Asaram and have sleepless nights . Velvet pulpit to preach to sit on rough ground Asaram prison is ruined or that disease , except that they never knew . Asaram 's son Narayan Sai himself too .

Asaram had pleaded before the court a few days that they have a serious illness , which can treat them as a female doctor Nita . Neeta In this case , the court will on Thursday, but his hearing on Wednesday summoned but now a practicing physician and Amrit Prajapati Asaram old secrets and the neighbor who is revealed , it will shift the ground under your feet .

But if ever there were a fan of the Creator nectar Asaram Asaram a day when he turned his attention to painting the town red to celebrate with a girl seen in the hut Then their eyes were opened . Nonetheless, Prajapati isolated on time individually with the girls Apttinjk condition often seen in Asaram Asaram distance from the end they opted to .

Creator of the Asaram often massaged her sexy , Ashwagandha , shilaajeet , Seksvrdhk medications as ordered and used Makardhwaj Asaram poppy juice intake were plenty ..

So Asaram opium addiction , the court will decide , but from 1989 to 2005 worked at the ashram of Asaram Creator Asaram so far as to say that not only unlocked sexual potency drug use itself , rather than the girls increasing proximity , they were also fed drugs and medications are often given to girls was found in milk . Just something to note is that the girl has lodged a police complaint against Asaram , before the girl also allegedly unfair Asaram gave him milk to drink .

The victim is accused of sexual abuse at the Asaram , given his statement to the police under IPC sections 161, better quality is sensational . Victim in his statement said that on August 6 Chhindwara ashram when I was feeling a little sick warden told me that you craftsman ghost has possessed . Dad can fix it soon .

Alone in his statement further says that same night, a girl was seated in front of me . The whole night I woke up and was told that I made ​​ritual became a nun to go.

The next day, August 7 girl was presented before Chief Sarath Ashram . Sharath gave the girl his phone call and tell your brother that your health is poor . On August 8 it was to listen to the girl's parents arrived in Chhindwara ashram . On August 14, he moved from Jodhpur . Alone in his statement further says that about 100 people were sitting in the ashram . Gandhi said that he saw the ghost girl in me is you . Come , I will not change your past . He asked me what you want to be . I said CA . The answer was that what will be a CA . Large - officials are lying here in my footsteps .

August 15 Asaram girl suffering that occurred during the day but at night around 10 pm, the owner of the farmhouse that Asaram came calling. Girl your parents - came with the farm house where her parents - were seated in front of and behind the girl on the terrace . The girl 's statement to police that dad called me from the door, went inside and gesture . I sit on the bed and sprinkled some water for treatment . Then the read - write smarter then become a nun . Discourse and stay with me . The front door was locked from the inside . Inside I was alone . He also alleged that the girl , she is well known.

Other updates to consistently achieve joining us on Facebook . You also can follow Delhi till date .

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code