A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Bigg Boss 7: Aijaz, Kushal caught planning nominations
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Bigg Boss 7: Aijaz, Kushal caught planning nominations

Aijaz is probably doing what he intended to, even before entering the Bigg Boss house. That's why, in an attempt to distance Kushal from Gauhar, he is playing a game that the two are unaware of."I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal if they are in love," he had announced before entering the show.

"The only way to survive here is to play mind games. There are many hypocrites in the house. I will play well, I am sure," he had said.

That's exactly what he will do as he deliberately starts a discussion on nominations with Kushal and Gauhar. You'll see him looking confused about who to nominate even as Kushal falls into his trap.

Gauhar, a smart woman, however prefers to keep mum. The duo will zero in on Sangram, Tanishaa and Kamya for nominations.

But you can't escape Bigg Boss' eye while you are in his house, can you? Bigg Boss will expose Aijaz' cunning when he shows the clipping that has Kushal and Aijaz discussing the nominations to all inmates.

A fall-out of it will be punishment for all housemates!

Source: HT

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code