A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 114

Kim Kardashian is the Most Giving Bitch on the Planet
images
 flag  India flag
sub icon

humanorplastic?

Before we get started, I would just like to point out that I have no sweet clue whether or not the above picture is real Kim Kardashian, or one of those realistic wax figures. I’ve legit been mulling over it for five minutes! But anyway, Kim is all up in arms these days because she got dissed and called greedy when it was revealed that just 10% of the proceeds from her eBay wardrobe auction were being donated to the International Medical Corps’ relief fund for the victims of the Philippines Typhoon disaster.

In true Kardashian fashion, Kim released a big letter defending herself and pointing out just how much of a truly generous person she is. I kind of feel like if you really are a kind and generous person, you don’t have to announce to the world that you are. I don’t remember the last time Angelina Jolie or Mia Farrow released a news letter defending their humanitarian work, but I digress.

Now, I’m no math genius, but that seems like 50% of the sale goes to eBay folk, 10% goes to the people suffering in the Philippines, and 40% goes to Kim? Jesus, thank god Mother Theresa is already dead because we’ve got a new living saint in town and her name is Kim Kardashian.

Kim also went on to tell us why she is such a beautiful, giving soul: “I do it because I want to. I do it because my dad taught me to. I do it because it’s the right thing to do.” Yes, if there is one person who can teach you about doing the right thing, it’s the guy who helped get O.J. Simpson off with murder.

I shouldn’t be so hard on Kim. I’m sure she needs that 40% way more than the people in the Philippines. Botox, nose jobs, and fur vests don’t come cheap! No one understands Kim Kardahian’s problems. No one.

Source: hecklerspray.com

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code